Dix.Hite + Partners, Inc. is an award-winning landscape architecture firm of 35 people providing high-quality, professional design services throughout the southeastern United States, across the country, and internationally.
For more than 20 years, the firm has provided leadership in design and landscape architecture, with special expertise in sustainable mixed-use projects, transportation corridors, streetscapes, parks, open space, public-realm design and multi-family development.
Dix.Hite’s full team includes professional landscape architects and designers located in Longwood, Fla., Birmingham, Ala. and Atlanta, Ga. Dix.Hite is a woman-owned business (WDBE), as certified by the State of Florida, the Florida Dept. of Transportation, Orange County, Fla., the City of Tampa, and MARTA in Georgia.
Collectively, our team advances sustainable design and has a particular interest in celebrating local community character and history through thoughtful recommendations and materials. Ecologically friendly design is at the core of our values and is uniquely integrated into our projects, from the planning aspect to detailed design, with emphasis on Low Impact Development (LID). We recommend native and context-sensitive materials, which honor the local environment, reduce a project’s ecological impact, and reduce maintenance costs.
To ensure we are responsive and timely—and in consideration of the importance of meeting project deadlines—Dix.Hite maintains a culture of collaboration, flexibility and creativity.
Our projects exemplify the results achieved with public and private clients, providing quality environments, a strong sense of place and an exceptional user experience.
- Mixed-Use and Infill Development
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Resorts and Hospitality Centers
- Town Centers and Villages
- Traditional Neighborhood Development
- Multi-Modal Trails
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Connections
- Transportation Corridors
- Transit -Supportive Development
- Assisted Living and Senior Housing
- Campus Housing and Campus Plans
- Civic Buildings and Community Centers
- Multi-Family Residential Development
- Downtown and District Plans
- Master Planned Communities
- Medical and Healthcare Facilities
- Retail Development
- Visioning and Community Design
- Master Planning
- Urban Design
- Site Planning
- Trail, Bicycle and Pedestrian Design
- Community Engagement
- Public Workshops
- Illustrations and Visual Communications
- Color Studio
- Logo and Identity Development
- Environmental Graphics and Wayfinding
- Detailed Design and Materials Selection
- Architectural Materials Review
- Public Art Planning
- Code Plans
- Construction Documents and Observation